reiki infused pet products
In collaboration with Spiritual Alchemist Marie Callahan, we bring to you animal Reiki infused pet products. We are proud to say all products are hand made with high quality ingredients and essential oils. No harsh chemicals used. Not only that but all products are infused with animal Reiki by me Animal Mystic Daisy Chen. Every time you use the products on your animals, they get a gentle infusion of animal Reiki channeled from the fifth dimension and higher. This energy is high in vibration and makes the essential oils more effective and powerful. Also by infusing the pet products with animal Reiki, you do not have to use a large quantity compared to non-Reikied products to see results so the product lasts longer and are easier on your wallet. All products can last 1-3 months depending on frequency of use.
We made these products because we wanted what's best for our own pets so why not spread the love and provide these wonderful products for other animal lovers. I hope you love these products as much as we do. Of course, these products do not replace veterinary care but enhance and compliment it. These products are not intended to treat eyes so please be careful not to get the oils in their eyes...it will sting!
All Reiki infused pet products are $9 (unless noted) each plus $3 shipping/handling/tax for 1 item. Or $5 shipping and handling for multiple items. Ship within USA only. These items will also be available at events I am attending.
Look below for a list of products. More products will be added later so come back often to see what's new.
Contact me to buy these great pet products or if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below. I will send you a SquareUp invoice and you can pay by credit card. No need to create a login account. It's easy to pay!
We would also love to hear how our products has helped your pets. Leave us feedback below.
1) Calming Roller- made with lavender, cedarwood, clary sage essential oils within a carrier oil in a 10 ml roller bottle. Roll the oils on your palm and gently pet your cat to calm and soothe them. Can be rolled on bedding, however the oils might leave an oil stain so use with caution.
2) Paw/Ouch Balm- made with lavender, helichrysum and frankincense essential oils in a 15ml tin. Use this when your cat has minor scratches/booboos or irritated skin. I actually use the same essentials oil blend to reduce my eczema, it works! The animal Reiki will help heal the wound a little faster and leave a softer scar. Best to store this item in the refrigerator or somewhere dry and cool so it doesn't melt in the heat.
1) Calming Mist- made with cedarwood, lavender, frankincense with filtered water in a 4 oz spray bottle. Spray the product around your dog or on their bedding or their crate. You can also spray it on yourself. Please do not spray in into their face. If you spray it on the bedding, however the oils might leave an oil stain so use with caution.
2) Paw/Ouch Balm- use when your dog's paw or skin has minor scratches/wounds or irritated skin. The animal Reiki will help heal the wound a little faster and leave a softer scar. Best to store this item in the refrigerator or somewhere dry and cool so it doesn't melt in the heat.
3) Clean Clear Ears- made with apple cider vinegar, frankincense, witch hazel in a 4 oz bottle...this product is great to clean your dog’s ears as part of their normal maintenance or when your dog’s ears suffers from yeast infections.
For Both Dogs and Cats:
1) Flea, Mosquito and Tick Repellent- made with lavender, terra shield, cedarwood, lemongrass within a carrier oil in a 4 oz dropper bottle. Use these oils directly on your pets or on their bedding, as always because these are oils it might leave an oil stain on fabric use with caution. You, yes the two legged creature lol, can also use this product. Especially good if you spontaneously decide to take a walk by the river or woods and only have this oil blend on hand. Or running errands or out to dinner and pesky mosquitos are bugging you. Unfortunately, the animal Reiki is only for pets. For every 10 pounds, use 1-3 drops rubbed into your pet's fur coat. Can be used on carpet but spot test first for possible stain. Use a light coat of oil on exposed skin on humans.
2) Soothing Flowers $12- Made with a combination of flower essences to help calm and destress your pets.. If your animal suffers from nervousness, separation anxiety and fears such as fear of loud noises or strangers then these flower essences can help reduce their emotional intensity. This is different from the calming essential oils blend in that flower essences have a lighter and softer energy level so it's good for animals that are more sensitive to energy. The scent is very low compared to essential oils. Depending on the size of your animal: add 1-2 drops for every 20 pounds into their drinking water. Muscle test or use a pendulum or intuition, to see how many drops is best for your pet. In case of intense emotional upset such as during fireworks, put up to 4-6 drops directly into their mouth. Repeat again if you don't see any changes after 1/2 hour to 1 hour for intense episodes. Made with distilled water and food grade vegetable glycerol which gives a slight sweet taste. This will last 2-4 months if refrigerated.